Simillary as the 7 conference RCDL-2005, the RCDL-2013 will be held on October 14 – 17, 2013, in Yaroslavl. Yaroslavl is an ancient Russian town, located in one hundred and forty kilometers to the north-east of Moscow, on the federal highway Moscow-Kholmogory.
Yaroslavl is one of the Golden Ring cities.
The conference is held by the Yaroslavl State University, established in 1918 and reestablished in 1970 considering the beginning of its history to be the year of 1803, when emperor Alexander I at the instance and on the money of the famous manufacturer and patron Pavel Demidov founded the Academy of Higher Sciences in a provincial city on the Volga river, later changed into Demidov Law Lyceum. Today Yaroslavl Demidov State University is the leading higher educational institution of the Upper-Volga region with 7800 students. It is a classical educational institution preparing bachelors and masters in 70 specialities and directions.
The quality of the RCDL conferences is ensured by the following:
- Inclusion of the leading Russian and foreign experts in the RCDL area into the Program Committee;
- Competitive selection of extended abstracts (each submission is peer reviewed by three experts);
- Refinement of the papers by the authors based on the results of peer review prior to their publication;
- Bilingual reporting (at least a paper text or presentation is recommended to be in English), facilitating the perception by foreign colleagues;
- Young scientist participation support (compensation of expenses, rewarding the best papers, scientific mentoring);[
- Publication of the best papers in journals recognized by the Higher Attestation Commission of Russia (VAK).
A lot of scientists from the leading scientific centers of Russia, Austria, Germany, Greece, Italy, New Zealand, the USA,Ukraine and other countries have taken part in the RCDL conferences over the period of 14 years.